"The wedding of Celine & Adrian" Bosc-le-Hard by gordonilla
Bosc-le-Hard Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
This was a pleasant diversion, it was an August visit to France - not to Paris as is the normal case, but to Bosc-le-Hard. My friends Celine and Adrian were married in Celine's hometown.
The interesting point to note is that as the UK based guests arrived in the village - the bride and groom were leaving the Mairie; and were therefore already married in the eyes of the State.
A short walk was made to the local Church and a bi-lingual ceremony was held.
As all the guests walked back to Celine's family home - both she and Adrian drove back in style. I am personally not that struck on the colour!
Celine's family is very musical, and they acted as the live entertainment during a drinks reception at their home after the ceremonies and before the dinner in the evening.
It was a hot afternoon, and the wine flowed freely.
gordonilla's Related Pages
Bosc-le-Hard Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bosc-le-Hard
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bosc-le-Hard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bosc-le-Hard
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 152 reviews, 584 photos, 7 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 182 reviews, 457 photos, 10 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 42 reviews, 156 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 53 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn Intro, 43 reviews, 124 photos
- Munich Intro, 33 reviews, 128 photos, 7 travelogues