"A weekend in Paris...actually Boulogne Billancourt" Boulogne-Billancourt by gordonilla
Boulogne-Billancourt Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 28 photos
We arrived in Boulogne-Billancourt in the early afternoon; and took a walk to find out exactly where we would be that evening.
It was a pleasant day and walking through the streets we saw much construction work taking place. Thus the encounter with a rather large yellow giraffe built through a building!
We passed various government, municipal and religious facilities. We even saw the offices of L'Equipe the famous sports newspaper.
Walking around the Boulogne Billancourt, we enjoyed the scenery and saw a lively and very well planted community.
There was much new building work taking place, but they also made sure that there were many trees and shrubs present too - a very green locality to live in I am sure.
The reason for our visit to Boulogne-Billancourt was to attend a performance of "Corteo" a show belonging to the family of Cirque du Soleil. We have seen a number of these shows in London, so this was our first one out side of the UK.
The show was excellent, the venue wonderful (their own circus big top) and they had a great number of retail opportunities for the audience.
I highly recommend attending a show, even if it is not this one.
Our destination was in fact the Cirque de Soleil - which was performing their Corteo show in a circus big top on L'Ile... more travel advice
We called in to Cafe Renaud for coffee and cake. However we ended up eating a little more than that. the atmosphere was... more travel advice
gordonilla's Related Pages
Boulogne-Billancourt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A weekend in Paris...actually Boulogne Billancourt"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boulogne-Billancourt
- Hotels in Boulogne-Billancourt
- Restaurants in Boulogne-Billancourt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boulogne-Billancourt
- 5 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Boulogne-Billancourt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boulogne-Billancourt
Photos in Boulogne-BillancourtSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 213 reviews, 849 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 212 reviews, 654 photos, 12 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 54 reviews, 217 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 51 reviews, 203 photos, 6 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 54 reviews, 162 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 36 reviews, 158 photos
- Munich Intro, 35 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues