"Nuremberg - the secret capital of Bayern" Bavaria by gordonilla
Bavaria Travel Guide: 12,144 reviews and 35,695 photos
The city lies in the Franconian basin, and has a population of some 500,000 and is the second largest city in the State.
The entry to the Kaiserburg and the mighty Sinwell Tower. The keep dates back to the 12th Century, however the upper part was first built in 1560.
In 1509, Albrect Durer bought a house which was subsequently named after him. He lived and worked there until his death in 1528.
N?rnberg became a city in 1219 and became one of the most important cities in present Bavaria. The city uses two... more travel advice
The restauarnt was located at the entrance to the old town complex, within the Craftsmens Courtyard. I started and ended... more travel advice
gordonilla's Related Pages
Bavaria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bavaria - my home for 10 years"
- "2004: A Bavarian Beer Odyssey"
- "Magic Bavaria: when God created paradise :-)"
- "Bavaria - under construction"
- "Bavarian tours"
- "Websites Bavaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bavaria
- Hotels in Bavaria
- Transportation in Bavaria
- Nightlife in Bavaria
- Restaurants in Bavaria
- Shopping in Bavaria
- Warnings and Dangers in Bavaria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bavaria
- 67 Reviews
- 261 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Bavaria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bavaria
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 155 reviews, 596 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 191 reviews, 511 photos, 10 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 42 reviews, 156 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 53 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 39 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 35 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues