"Small Beginnings - Don't expect any more." GeminiKerry's Profile
My husband (VT addict aussiedoug) is always on at me to build my homepage & travel pages, but at work I spend most of my time at the computer & it's the last thing I want to do in my lsisure time so don't hold your beath waiting for much more than this
Today we went to the Taronga Park View to attend Poetry Awards for students throughout Australia & then we were lucky enough to spend the day at the Zoo. This despite the fact that our girls have a school excursion there on Monday! lol! Doug was sick & couldn't join us so it was a girls day out for the 3 of us. Go girls go!
So, after that last statement I thought I'd best add one of all of us so here is this year's annual Autumn shot of the family under our Japanese Maple tree decked in Autumn Gold. That's their cubbyhouse just behind Keely. It was named "Maple Cottage" by my late mum so help remind us of her.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- GeminiKerry and aussiedoug are now friends.
- Commented on one of cassiejoy42's Hepburn Springs travel pages
- updated a Saint Kilda Travel Page "Stayed here for the Swans AFL Grand Final Truimph"
- Wrote a Review Good fashion, good value in Saint Kilda Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Stayed here for the Swans AFL Grand Final Truimph"
created their Profile Page "Small Beginnings - Don't expect any more."
- Posted in Travel Sydney Forum "RE: RE: place to stay"