"Nigeria - Africa's Queen" Lagos State by swisssinai
Lagos State Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 8 photos
Known for its football, its oil, its crime, its corruption, its internet fraud...
what really lies beneath is a vast country of amazing history, culture and natural beauty...
and of course...
140 million warm friendly fun-loving people !
From arrival to departure, be touched by the warmth and kindness of the Nigerian people
One can not imagine the vast never ending beaches of fine, clean sand that line the Atlantic coast of Nigeria.
The sea invites you into its tropical warmth but which not release you ever again. Beware the strong currents.
swisssinai's Related Pages
Lagos State Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SOMETHING ABOUT LAGOS"
- "Welcome to lagos, the state that does not sleep"
- "Nigeria - Africa's Queen"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lagos State
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lagos State?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lagos State
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuweiba` Intro, 56 reviews, 62 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Taba Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Kawm ad Dahab Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Cairo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos