"Like a hometown for me" Taipei Shih by wathy
Taipei Shih Travel Guide: 1,524 reviews and 4,154 photos
Going to Taiwan just like going to my hometown in Bintan Island, Indonesia. I mean inside the village, not the city....
There are no any difficulty in Taiwan for me as i can speak mandarin. But strange, almost the oldies all speak Hokkian.. although i asked road in mandarin, they always answered me in Hokkian... haiya... i dun understand lar...
But Ok, actually they can speak mandarin also, but no english... hmm...
Find the younger ppl :)
Booked this hotel online from a travel booking site in Japan (taipeinavi.com) It was12700yen with breakfast. Thumbup for... more travel advice
This stall is selling mutton noodles and oyster noodles. Hmm.. no english wroten in here, just notice the real thing more travel advice
wathy's Related Pages
Taipei Shih Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It?s a very good experience"
- "Hello Taiwan!"
- "Taipei Hsih"
- "A Walk in the Countryside"
- "Like a hometown for me"
- "New Year in Taipei"
- "Taiwan's capital : Taipei or Taipeh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taipei Shih
- Hotels in Taipei Shih
- Transportation in Taipei Shih
- Nightlife in Taipei Shih
- Restaurants in Taipei Shih
- Shopping in Taipei Shih
- Warnings and Dangers in Taipei Shih
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taipei Shih
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Taipei Shih?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taipei Shih
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hakodate Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nagoya Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Brussels Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okinawa Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Taipei Shih Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Kaohsiung Shih Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nara Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos