"I think I got bit by the travel bug" pporto's Profile

Lovin' and Livin' in LA

I love living in LA.!

It's such a great city that has so much to offer. Though I've lived here for over 20 years now, there is still so much I have yet to see. There are so many bars I still need to drink at, so many clubs I still need to dance at, so many restaurants I haven't dined at, and so many people I have yet to meet.

I feel like living in LA gives you the opportunity to feel like you live in a new city everyday. It's almost impossible to see or do it all. I think that it is a bit difficult for tourists to get a good idea of LA in a short period of time, but for those of us who live here and take advanatage, the city has a lot to offer.

One of the things I love doing in LA is spending a sunny Saturday afternoon at the Colesium watching a USC football game with friends while enjoying a cold beer. I also love shopping at the Beverly Center, people watching and laying out at Venice Beach, bar hopping in the old Hollywood area, and going to Pinks or Tommy's for a late night bite.

Although I really enjoy cities where you could take the metro or walk everywhere (like NY or Paris), and cities with a lot of history (like basically anywhere in Europe), I think LA is a great hub for me to base my travels out of. Large airport, accessible to Asia, Austrailia, South and Central America, AND Europe (kind of). It's a great location, and you really can't beat the weather!

• Intro Written Jul 14, 2004

• reverb's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2004 at 7:12 AM

Cool pages and pics.. Keep up the good work...keep smiling and traveling..! Peace from Copenhagen Jason

• Yubert's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2004 at 1:13 AM

Welcome to VT. Hope you enjoy your travels and post many pictures on here!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!