"Miles5 world" Miles5's Profile

Me and Sandakan

I used to live in a house, where the snake always craw in front of the house, where orchids just grow wildly in the garden, where those big red ants always give painful bites, where I always enjoy those 'rambutans' and 'durians' (local fruits) from the orchard...

I won't forget the moment when I was stung by a bee waiting patiently on my bicycle's handle bar. I had to use urine to clean my palm.

The chicken's eye is always flipping so fast that you normally do not notice it.

I never know that pitcher plants are so famous until I browsed through some 'visit Sabah' websites, as I always see them during my weekend's jog up the hill. Pitcher plants trap flies and ants, good though, as flies are so annoying.

If you are lucky, you may find some big iguana in the middle of the road. Some other times, it wanders around in my school's compound.

oh, ya, remember to leave the single elephant that blocks the road alone, as elephant traveling alone is said to be abandoned by the herd and it has bad temper.

Anyway, I'm currently studying in UK university, it's winter now. I really miss the sun back home...

• Intro Updated Jan 18, 2004

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2013 at 3:56 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Ebear's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2004 at 5:43 AM

I'll certainly remember the advice about the elephant when I get to Sabah later this year!!

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2004 at 11:43 AM

welcome to VT Andrew, and thanks for the comment on my page. you live in a wonderful part of the world, on a cold winters evening in the UK I envy you ! best wishes

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Miles5's Profile Photo

Miles5

“Meet new places, new foods, new building, new atmosphere, new surrounding, new weather, and new people!!”

Real Name