"Two English Yanks" Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester by Jehcekah
Winchester Travel Guide: 186 reviews and 381 photos
My husband and I moved to Winchester, England in the summer of 2002 for an international assignment with his company. We encountered many adventures during our stay and also took the opportunity to travel all over England and the rest of Europe.
I did not get a job during our year in England, so I used that time to volunteer with the Winchester Cathedral as a tour guide and entrance steward. The cathedral is, without a doubt, the main attraction in the city. It is a must see!
- In a nutshell:Quaint history and charm beneath England's largest cathedral.
The mill has recently been restored to working order. It was first built in medieval times and was restored for the... more travel advice
The store began in 1884 in the UK and today it is the biggest department store chain in the country. Winchester's... more travel advice
- American English vs. British English
- See All American? Familiar?? Pizza Hut?
- London to Winchester
- High Street - Late at night
Jehcekah's Related Pages
Winchester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two English Yanks"
- "WINCHESTER CATHEDRAL - REMEMBER THE SONG?"
- "Ancient capital city of England."
- "History, history and more history."
- "Jane Austen's final resting place"
- "Winchester, the ancient capital of England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Winchester
- Hotels in Winchester
- Transportation in Winchester
- Nightlife in Winchester
- Restaurants in Winchester
- Shopping in Winchester
- Warnings and Dangers in Winchester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Winchester
- 27 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Winchester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Winchester
Photos in WinchesterSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 27 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 26 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- England Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Bavaria Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos
- Scotland Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos