Torrance Hotel Tips by marinarena Top 5 Page for this destination
Torrance Hotels: 3,508 reviews and 0 photos
This Holiday Inn is a convenient option for one visiting the South Bay area just southwest from the Los Angeles Habro Gateway. A common visitor here is the traveling businessman. I have noticed especially Asian suits and ties here which is no surprisely considering Torrance has seen a surge in the Asian population. Mainly, I have come here as a comfortable layover from work. Staff is friendly and up to par with hotel standards of customer service. Facilities are well-kept and decor, especially in the lobby is very pleasant.Though not having stayed here for accomodation overnight, looking around, I feel it very hospitable. The Ginger Cafe is the main option for dining and there is also a sushi bar and refreshment stop.
One slight disadvantage here is that there are not places around in walking distance to go to and be entertained or amused. Though pleasant looking, the area is quite industrial. Public transport, however, is an option and can lead eventually to the entertainng Del Amo mall area and San Pedro/habor area, as well as hour+ routes to downotwn LA and West Hollywood (Torance bus #1 and Metro 550).
More info from the hotel:
329 rooms, 13 floors, Built 1986, Renovated in 1997, Check-in is at 3:00 PM and check-out is at12:00 PM
Unique Qualities: very business friendly, caters often to Asian (esp Japanese clientel)
Address: 19800 S Vermont, Torrance, CA 90503
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: East Torrance (Torrance Gateway), very close to 91-110-405 Freeway exits leading on to Artesia Blvd
Near Knox/Vermont intersection
Phone: (310) 781-9100
More Reviews (9)
- See All Try Pakistani-Indian eats...
- See All See downtown Torrance, discover charm
- Hit your Lucky Strikes
marinarena's Related Pages
Torrance Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Suburban Bliss"
- "Home Sweet Home!"
- "Lot's of Sri Lankan Families live in Torrance"
- "A Mall Day (and more) in the South Bay near L.A."
- "gonzo458's new Torrance Page"
- "Torrance, California: Suburbia USA"
- "My Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torrance
- Hotels in Torrance
- Nightlife in Torrance
- Restaurants in Torrance
- Shopping in Torrance
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torrance
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Torrance?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torrance
Photos in TorranceSee All Photos (14)
Read real reviews about Torrance Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 224 reviews, 524 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 90 reviews, 205 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 56 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 44 reviews, 131 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 30 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues