Torrance Restaurant Tips by marinarena Top 5 Page for this destination
Torrance Restaurants: 13 reviews and 16 photos
Al Noor dish, Lawndale, greater Los Angeles area
Great naan, lots of rice, and spicy hot as hell-well, almost! Al Noor, in the city of Lawndale, is a popular Pakistani establishment but for those who crave the relatively less spicy Indian cuisine, there is much to choose from the menu.
I went here as part of a huge group. We invaded the small family run eaterie and delighted in trying several dishes. Popular dishes include various paneer dishes (cheese), Chicken Tikki Marsala, and kabobs. For those who love creamy and spicy sauces over meats and rice, you will love the slop up the plate here!
Their mild dishes are on the spicy side. Beware!
Lunch time tends to be very busy. Dinner may be a better option for impatient ones.
Open from 11 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. (closed on Monday)
Favorite Dish: palak paneer and garlic naan, rich and tasty
Address: 15112 Inglewood Ave
Comparison: about average
Directions: Inglewood/Marine , close to 405 Fwy
Just a regular pizza place located at the mall (Del Amo, of course). Everytime I've come here, mamma-or whoever it may be behind the counter - always comes through with plain cheese slice done right-NY thin crust, with the right combination of cheese and sauce.
Favorite Dish: cheese slice
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: within the Del Amo Fashion Center, near Burlington, upper level
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (8)
- See All See downtown Torrance, discover charm
- Have reliable American service w/Asian...
- Hit your Lucky Strikes
marinarena's Related Pages
Torrance Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Suburban Bliss"
- "Home Sweet Home!"
- "Lot's of Sri Lankan Families live in Torrance"
- "A Mall Day (and more) in the South Bay near L.A."
- "gonzo458's new Torrance Page"
- "Torrance, California: Suburbia USA"
- "Octoberfest at Alpine Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torrance
- Hotels in Torrance
- Nightlife in Torrance
- Restaurants in Torrance
- Shopping in Torrance
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torrance
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Torrance?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torrance
Photos in TorranceSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 219 reviews, 506 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 86 reviews, 193 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 55 reviews, 125 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 37 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues