"Santa Ana- That Quiet and Surprising Artist!" Santa Ana by marinarena
Santa Ana Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 122 photos
What a splash that Santa Ana makes!
She is the more virtuous "Ana" of O.C. (compared to Anaheim). Well, this is perhaps in name onlyl!
Visitors come to her to see her city zoo, Taco Bell Discovery Science Center, Bowers Museum, other museums and galleries.
Anyone who comes here can feel, for the most part, safe, despite some significant reports of crimes (mostly isolated and at night). Still, Santa Ana extends goodness- so, don't hesistate and arrive to her.
S.A has the largest population in O.C.
Art thrives in S.A! And yet, not many people locally know about it! Santa Ana is really a quiet artist, but a vibrant one! The center of the Santa Ana arts is at the Santora Arts Building where painters, sculptor, poets and others create, unite and share.
Santa Ana has a strong Latino heart. In fact, almost 3/4 of her enitre body is of hispanic decent.
- Pros:strong and vibrant art community,good shopping area, key historical and central part of Orange County, California
- Cons:some unsavory areas (undeveloped or crime areas) as any big city has
- In a nutshell:Spetacular Art (and more) in Santa Ana!
Oh so sinfully yummy! Grilled Cheese Spot is that guilty pleasure place with everything on the menu needing to be... more travel advice
Regency South Coast Village 3 (formally Edwards) is small, ordinary looking theater from the exterior glance. I would... more travel advice
- Consider Red Roof For centrality
- See All Go South of the Border via S.A.
- Latino Style
marinarena's Related Pages
Santa Ana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santa Ana"
- "Santa Ana the city of my childhood in the O.C."
- "Santa Ana- That Quiet and Surprising Artist!"
- "See the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana"
- "Santa Ana - seat of Orange County"
- "baker00's new Santa Ana Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Ana
- Hotels in Santa Ana
- Transportation in Santa Ana
- Restaurants in Santa Ana
- Shopping in Santa Ana
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Ana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Ana
- 18 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Santa Ana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Ana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 206 reviews, 467 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 80 reviews, 159 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 50 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 32 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues