"Among Gusts, Cucamonga!" Rancho Cucamonga by marinarena
Rancho Cucamonga Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 106 photos
Lady Cucamonga! She must be applauded, having developing quite nicely over the past few years. She is a city of the wild wild east, but is quite tame and pleasant. Call her the goddess of the grapes, her city symbol. She, along with bigger sister, Ontario may be most familar to locals as a tempstress who likes to "stir" things up - particularly debris- with the wild and unyielding winds kick up in the area.
More and more flock to her daily because of her fairly new Victoria Gardens, a place of diversion and an assortment of particular conversion.
VG is an outdoor mall with upscale and modest shopping, dining, along with a performing arts center and train for both little and big ones! Despite the rampant spread of chic, modernized shopping areas, the sheer magnitude of this place is worth noting. More to come...
I'll be spending more time in the I.E. so be sure to look for more tips here later this fall/winter 2006.
- Pros:pretty with mountain views, quiet, safer part east of LA, diverse population, fun an good shopping at Victoria Gardens area
- Cons:terrible summer heat & bad air, great powerful wind storms, and yes, hail storms at times
- In a nutshell:Rancho Cucamonga: Not Cooky-quite normal ...and nice!
marinarena's Related Pages
Rancho Cucamonga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~Rancho Cucamonga~Route 66"
- "City of Rancho Cucamonga"
- "In Rancho Monday through Friday"
- "Rancho Cucamonga - Southern California"
- "Among Gusts, Cucamonga!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rancho Cucamonga
- Transportation in Rancho Cucamonga
- Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
- Shopping in Rancho Cucamonga
- Warnings and Dangers in Rancho Cucamonga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rancho Cucamonga
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Rancho Cucamonga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rancho Cucamonga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 205 reviews, 465 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 83 reviews, 172 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 50 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 33 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 37 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues