Orange Warnings Or Dangers Tips by marinarena Top 5 Page for this destination
Orange Warnings and Dangers: 3 reviews and 0 photos
it is not so bad here. Just, when referring to the pristine, generally "beautiful" part of Orange county, Westminster is not the very first place one would consider. It is not very danergous here but does have more problems with crime than other cities, especially compared to one of her neighbors, Huntington Beach. Just avoid unecessarily hanging out here late night, especially in dark, isolated areas of course. Westminster has had its share of problems with South Asian gangs but a few local residential neighborhoods are affected by them. Major parts with town centers are generally safe. The various times I have happened to be here at night catching a bus connection, I have felt secure enough, so no reason to be very alarmed. I still encourage those who like to experience Vietnamese dining and culture to come.
...looking for a cheaper house or condo in Orange county! Not to say that it is a very dangerous place to be, but the city of Stanton is just so... blah! This is just a --"Boring!" warning. Still, I give poor little Stanton some attention , just because it is in Orange county- but no picture- at least for now!
To say a few things good about Stanton--
(1) it is close to Disneyland, so it is an alternative place to stay for accomdations...though I haven't come across a great place to stay there (just average but affordable).
(2) it has a very big A&S Discount Book Store off Harbor Blvd, probably the largest in the area. Though, I would not be surprised if it were to close there. Not many know about it--though, perhaps, this may just be a good thing! It may be the best kept secret in town- or wait, I have spilled the beans about it online though, Oops! :-)
Orange County is known for many things, including the dreaded traffic jam known as the "crush". Actually, there are a few daily crushes on the freeways here but the infamous one occurs approximately in the city of Orange, where the 5, 57 and 22 freeways meet. Pack some patience if you are driving in the area! Check out the "crush" and other traffic pictures on the site below to see for yourself!
More Reviews (77)
- See All Get Happy at Burlesque Theme District
- See All Buy Cutesy Aprons and Kitsch Here
- See All Catch a Cool Concert in the Park-...
- See All Try Mucho Tres Bien Anepalco
- See All Go French in Tustin, O.C.
- See All Take 4 My Cab from Some Convenient...
- See All Krave your Krispy Kreme still...
- See All Seek out Santiago Oaks
- See All Tip approx in OC
- See All Stay in a "Safest City": Mission Viejo
- Catch Sports Stars and Stay at a...
Been to Orange?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Orange Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Have a Slice of Little and Big Orange"
- "Orange - A Slice of Old Town Charm"
- "The City of Orange: Apple of Orange County's Eye"
- "ORANGE COUNTY, CA"
- "Two weeks in Orange County"
- "Orange County"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orange
- Hotels in Orange
- Transportation in Orange
- Nightlife in Orange
- Restaurants in Orange
- Shopping in Orange
- Warnings and Dangers in Orange
- See All...
Explore the World
- Piana degli Albanesi
- Laguna Mandinga Grande Hotels
- Nisos Pserimos Hotels
- Inveran Hotels
- Dyfed Hotels
- Lipa City
Badges & Stats in Orange
- 80 Reviews
- 158 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Orange?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orange
- Posted in Travel Los Angeles Forum "Re: Public transportation in LA"
- Wrote a Review Get Happy at Burlesque Theme District in Orange Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Get Happy at Burlesque Theme District"
- updated a Orange Travel Page "Have a Slice of Little and Big Orange"
- Commented on one of civilmagistrate's Orange travel pages
Photos in OrangeSee All Photos (158)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 206 reviews, 466 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 80 reviews, 159 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 49 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 32 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Orange hotel reviews
- Hawthorn Suites Orange County - Anaheim
- 565 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- Hilton Suites Anaheim Orange
- 346 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Doubletree' Hotel Anaheim/Orange County
- 582 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- Ayres Inn Orange
- 463 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Orange Tustin Inn
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 8, 2013
- Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium Orange
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 4, 2013