"Open Laguna" Top 5 Page for this destination Laguna Beach by marinarena
Laguna Beach Travel Guide: 205 reviews and 383 photos
Oh Laguna! She is indeed a beauty with the bluest "Pacific "quality and great curves of majestic hills. Also, she has a lovely artistic eye and overal fine taste. One quality that is most beautiful about her openess. Physically, she is very accessible off Coast Highway (southern extension of PCH). Moreover, her personality is open, in a sense of being inviting to others.
Laguna Beach is referred often like Malibu, but this is an unfair comparison. Laguna is more inviting to the public than Malibu with her stretches of privatized beach area. I'm no expert of the surf conditions, but it seems that those who like to hit the waves agree with both of the beaches. Granted, they both have the most gorgeous and expensive homes by the shore. However, Laguna is where I will go for the perfect stroll, wading, dining, and a breathtaking sunset.
Richie basking in the sun at Laguna!
Here are some highlights of Laguna Beach:
The annual Paegant of the Masters (in late summer), which features fine art masterpieces done with live persons.
(See in Things to Do)
Sawdust festival- also arts-related
In the future, there just may be some tips that will cover other Laguna towns, Laguna Hills and Laguna Niguel....and there is another Laguna: Laguna Woods!!!
Laguna Beach is for the beach-goer and art lover!!
- Pros:Beautiful beach, vibrant art community, close to Disneyland
- Cons:Nothing major!
- In a nutshell:What are you waiting for- come here!
Discover more in the "Lagunas". Laguna Beach is the big tourist draw but if you want to mix in more with the locals,... more travel advice
Take a pal with you at Taco Loco, a unique, entertaining fast food culinary joint and taco stand experience. Split in... more travel advice
marinarena's Related Pages
Laguna Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Davequ's Laguna Pages"
- "Laguna Beach"
- "My Hometown"
- "Environmentally Conscious Orange County City"
- "Open Laguna"
- "Artsy Fartsy"
- "Laguna Beach is one of the best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laguna Beach
- Hotels in Laguna Beach
- Transportation in Laguna Beach
- Nightlife in Laguna Beach
- Restaurants in Laguna Beach
- Shopping in Laguna Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Laguna Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laguna Beach
- 20 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Laguna Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laguna Beach
Photos in Laguna BeachSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 205 reviews, 465 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 81 reviews, 161 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 50 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 32 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues