"The Popular, Vast, Organized, Nature Loving Yuppy" Top 5 Page for this destination Irvine by marinarena
Irvine Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 235 photos
means business and much more! Irvine is undoubtedly well-regarded, having made quite a name for herself, not only in California but nationwide. Irvine, the business capital of Orange county, has been a multiple #1 "Safest City to Live" and locally tops many lists of "Best City" for living, working and a variety of other reasons. If you are looking to set up biz, looking for a job, search for a quality home and community, or be in an eco-friendly area, chances are you'll consider Ms. Irvine.
Her vastness can be measured in both natural beauty and intellect. One remarkable quality of hers is being well-organized, to a fault perhaps. Also, Irvine is quite the nature lover, having a long reputation in being ecologically sound and overall, environmentally friendly. The thing most envious about her to many? Her worth is major due to her success in the technology and real estate field. Wow, she has very expensive taste!
As much as Irvine is building up with numerous living, working and other structures, she does preserve herself quite well with much effort paid to natural land conservation. Just look at this scene just outside of the UCI campus.
- Pros:full of entertainment for a suburb, keeps natural beauty (clean, full of trees & greenery), great hiking/cycling trails, safer place for accomodations
- Cons:overly planned & suburban, which loses uniqueness; can be expensive (for living, gas, etc)
- In a nutshell:Irvine- an Intriguing place!
Besides Irvine Spectrum, Irvine Marketplace is where to go in Irvine for big box retail shopping. Locals love their... more travel advice
The annual Irvine Global Village Festival, taking place in early fall, is a must-do event for those curious to explore... more travel advice
- See All Get a Sufficient Chinese Food Fix at...
- Affordable, Business Friendly Option in...
- See All Go Greek For a Weekend at St. Paul's
marinarena's Related Pages
Irvine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Irvine~Home of Turtle Rock!"
- "The Popular, Vast, Organized, Nature Loving Yuppy"
- "Irvine Culture by Marty Morawski"
- "Irvine, CA. It Must Be Really Tough to Work Here!"
- "spartan's new Irvine Page"
- "Fun Things to do in Irvine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Irvine
- Hotels in Irvine
- Transportation in Irvine
- Nightlife in Irvine
- Restaurants in Irvine
- Shopping in Irvine
- Warnings and Dangers in Irvine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Irvine
- 24 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Irvine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Irvine
- marinarena created a new itinerary The Genuine, Real Orange County Tour.
- Posted in Travel Hollywood Forum "Re: FREE ATTRACTIONS IN LOS..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take Advantage of I-Shuttles"
- Wrote a Review Get a Sufficient Chinese Food Fix at Train Station in Irvine Restaurants
- updated a Irvine Travel Page "The Popular, Vast, Organized, Nature Loving Yuppy"
- Commented on one of marinarena's Irvine travel pages
Photos in IrvineSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 224 reviews, 524 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 90 reviews, 205 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 56 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 44 reviews, 131 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 30 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues