"Glendale Glee!" Glendale by marinarena
Glendale Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 164 photos
As great of a city Glendale is, it is under the radar, as most out of L.A. and southern California don't know much about it. It remains a nice, big local favorite, as the 3rd largest city of L.A. county (only the city of L.A. and Long beach are more populated). Just like these other major cities, G-Town has diverse and ethnic communities which means a wide variety of cultural spots, restaurants, bakeries and shops.
*Unfortunately, this shot is now a classic one. The Water display with the half face has been removed! Such a shame!
Here's a view of Brand Blvd. where the business district thrives in the city. Go further right and there are quite a number of lovely shops, restaurants and cafes.
2008: The Americana at Brand
A "Brand" new upscale retail-dining-residential living complex has come to southern California. Glendale really did not need more shops but she feels the urge to merge together more retail bliss in grand fashion, like many towns in the greater Los Angeles area. Read my impessions on what I think about the place to come on my Glendale pages!
- Pros:entertaining & diverse city, not spoiled by tourists, mountainous views, great shopping, close to the city of L.A. & Griffith Park
- Cons:heavy traffic at times like in most cities, a few unkept areas
- In a nutshell:You want to know a big L.A. area secret - Glendale!
Located within a short distance of the luxurious Americana is modernately priced and comfortable Glen Capri. I slept... more travel advice
With its congested Galleria as one of the most popular malls in the region, Glendale is a local favorite amongst Just... more travel advice
marinarena's Related Pages
Glendale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful little city near Los Angeles"
- "Glendale Glee!"
- "Just 5 minutes from Pasadena"
- "Glendale: The Champagne Brunch Capital"
- "the 'dale"
- "Neighbor to L.A. on the Verdugo Hills"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glendale
- Hotels in Glendale
- Nightlife in Glendale
- Restaurants in Glendale
- Shopping in Glendale
- Warnings and Dangers in Glendale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glendale
- 7 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Glendale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glendale
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 203 reviews, 448 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 75 reviews, 143 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 43 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 28 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Glendale hotel reviews
- Glen Capri Inn And Suites Colorado Street
- 81 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Brandwood Hotel
- 67 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Days Inn Glendale
- 72 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Glendale Lodge
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 22, 2012
- Rodeway Inn Regalodge
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Center
- 246 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Embassy Suites Los Angeles/Glendale
- 239 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Motel Sakura
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: May 4, 2010