"Fullerton- Full of the Good Town Spirit" Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton by marinarena
Fullerton Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 124 photos
Welcome to Fullerton, a big town of over 100,000 located in Orange county. If you are outside the U.S. and want to see a real city just outside pretentious Los Angeles and close to the ultra-fantastical world of Disney, come here.
The most impressive part of Fullerton is the downtown area with very unique shops, featuring a good selection of vintage clothing and furniture boutiques. Also, restaurants, bars and cafes here are some of the best that O.C has to offer.
For all of those considering to visit Disneyland, I recommend that you go up Harbor Blvd and head to Fullerton for both a day trip and nightlife fun, as well as accommodations and sight-seeing. Many locals would agree that Fullerton is arguably a better overall city to Anaheim, home of D-Land.
Just when one thinks that preservation is a foreign word in America with the "raze the old roof" mentality, there is special attention to preserve downtown Fullerton. And yet , this town is modern at the same time, with new Spanish villa style apartments and other establishments. Ever-growing in population, Fullerton is in constant transition and it's nice to see from not so far away from my town.
Pictured here: Church of Science and Religion
The brick, gothic architecture of the church fits nicely into the old look for downtown Fullerton.
This was captured in grassy park/rest area adjacent from Fullerton College. It just caught my eye. I see a tiki face here. It is just my crazy observation or not? Enlarge this one!
Oh, who doesn't love that beautiful blue sky above?
- Pros:downtown Fullerton, modern town charm, good transportation spot(arrive by train or bus), a safer city in greater L.A., close to Disneyland
- Cons:car traffic on Harbor Blvd and other streets, on the way to Disneyland
- In a nutshell:A Must-See in Orange County!
Near Fullerton College, along Chapman Ave, is Cali Fire, an upstart eaterie that focuses on fresh ingredients and an... more travel advice
Wow, I don't like to promote a big chain store usually because the giants don't really need it BUT...the Ross store in... more travel advice
- Have Jacuzzi Heaven
- See All See the beautiful disaster of Fox
- See All Locals Flock to the Big Library Sales
marinarena's Related Pages
Fullerton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fullerton- Full of the Good Town Spirit"
- "Fullerton California"
- "Home of the Schooled"
- "Fullerton - a bit of Country in the City!"
- "A diamond in the midst."
- "MarkTime in Fullerton"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fullerton
- Hotels in Fullerton
- Transportation in Fullerton
- Nightlife in Fullerton
- Restaurants in Fullerton
- Shopping in Fullerton
- Warnings and Dangers in Fullerton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fullerton
- 31 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Fullerton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fullerton
Photos in FullertonSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 205 reviews, 465 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 83 reviews, 172 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 50 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 33 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 37 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues