"Meet Down-to-Earth yet downright rich Dana !" Top 5 Page for this destination Dana Point by marinarena
Dana Point Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 132 photos
Here is the story about Dana. She is a quiet, little sandy one, similarly sandy and quiet like her neighbor, San Clemente, but even more so. Dana is quite young, almost like a brand new baby compared to other cities of southern California. She was born only in 1989!
Here are some traits of the city:
---she is a bit unassuming in that she does not draw much attention to itself in general. Yet, she does still realize that many are attracted to her because of her stretches of beautiful coastline and luxurious accommodations at the highly regarded Ritz-Carlton hotel where she entertains many fortunate guests throughout the year.
---she soothes well in that she offers many lovely spas.
On Dana, there is more to tell but...
oh, I need to gather more thoughts and make more trips!
Dana is SUPER FRIENDLY. About EVERYTIME I go to Dana, people on the street say "hello". Though quite well-to-do, local folk don't come off as snobbish here. People are just happy and welcoming, open to sharing their piece of California paradise.
- Pros:is very quiet and peaceful, conveniently located between L.A. and San Diego, has lovely looking coasts, offers luxury (of salons,hotels,etc)
- Cons:can have poor water conditions at beach
- In a nutshell:See a beautiful and lesser known beach town of California
Well, I don't think i will be able to write a review on personal accomodation experience at the Ritz Carlton in Dana but... more travel advice
In late winter at the harbor, whales greet Dana in their annual migration, which originates in Alaska and ends in... more travel advice
marinarena's Related Pages
Dana Point Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dana Point Harbor"
- "Janika's Dana Point Page"
- "See the Whales on the Dana Pride"
- "Meet Down-to-Earth yet downright rich Dana !"
- "Dana Point/Laguna Beach"
- "Dana Point"
- "Orange County"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dana Point
- Hotels in Dana Point
- Transportation in Dana Point
- Restaurants in Dana Point
- Shopping in Dana Point
- Warnings and Dangers in Dana Point
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dana Point
- 11 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Dana Point?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dana Point
- marinarena created a new itinerary The Genuine, Real Orange County Tour.
- Posted in Travel Hollywood Forum "Re: FREE ATTRACTIONS IN LOS..."
- updated a Dana Point Travel Page "Meet Down-to-Earth yet downright rich Dana !"
- Commented on one of marinarena's Dana Point travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gorgeous Plants in Dana Point"
- Uploaded a Video to Dana Point
- Wrote a Review If not staying in, walk by Ritz Carlton in Dana Point Things to Do
Photos in Dana PointSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 224 reviews, 524 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 90 reviews, 205 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 56 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 44 reviews, 131 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 30 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues