"Meet Down-to-Earth yet downright rich Dana !" Top 5 Page for this destination Dana Point by marinarena
Dana Point Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 110 photos
Here is the story about Dana. She is a quiet, little sandy one, similarly sandy and quiet like her neighbor, San Clemente, but even more so. Dana is quite young, almost like a brand new baby compared to other cities of southern California. She was born only in 1989!
Here are some traits of the city:
---she is a bit unassuming in that she does not draw much attention to itself in general. Yet, she does still realize that many are attracted to her because of her stretches of beautiful coastline and luxurous accomodtaions at the highly regarded Ritz-Carlton hotel where she entertains many fortunate guests throughout the year.
---she soothes well in that she offers many lovely spas.
On Dana, there is more to tell but...
oh, I need to gather more thoughts and make more trips!
- Pros:is very quiet and peaceful, conveniently located between L.A. and San Diego, has lovely looking coasts, offers luxury (of salons,hotels,etc)
- Cons:can have poor water conditions at beach
- In a nutshell:See a beautiful and lesser known beach town of California
Well, I don't think i will be able to write a review on personal accomodation experience at the Ritz Carlton in Dana but... more travel advice
In late winter at the harbor, whales greet Dana in their annual migration, which originates in Alaska and ends in... more travel advice
marinarena's Related Pages
Dana Point Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dana Point Harbor"
- "Janika's Dana Point Page"
- "See the Whales on the Dana Pride"
- "Dana Point/Laguna Beach"
- "Meet Down-to-Earth yet downright rich Dana !"
- "Dana Point"
- "Orange County"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dana Point
- Hotels in Dana Point
- Transportation in Dana Point
- Restaurants in Dana Point
- Shopping in Dana Point
- Warnings and Dangers in Dana Point
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dana Point
- 11 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Dana Point?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dana Point
Photos in Dana PointSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 206 reviews, 466 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 80 reviews, 159 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 49 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 32 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (22)
Latest Dana Point hotel reviews
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach
- 936 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel
- 796 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Marriott Laguna Cliffs Resort At Dana
- 605 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 13, 2013
- Doubletree Guest Suites' Doheny Beach
- 442 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- Dana Point Harbor Inn
- 99 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Blue Lantern Inn
- 213 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Best Western Dana Point Inn By
- 203 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013