"Entertainment Galore in an Otherwise Average Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Buena Park by marinarena
Buena Park Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 110 photos
It is on the major tourist map of Southern California for its popular theme attractions- Knott's Berry Farm, Medieval Times and Movieland Wax Museum(closed but building still standing). If these did not exist, Buena Park would most likely be missed entirely by someone visiting out of area. Here, you find common folks, working-class with a growing middle class. Another segment of the population- Asian- Americans reside here at a growing rate but for the most part, Buena Park has a diverse population of various ethnicities.
To have more fun after visiting a theme park here, one can head on its main street, Beach Blvd to go (you guessed right) to the beach, Huntington Beach to be precise!
In a way, Hollywood and Buena Park are twin sister cities. They are not identical though as their distinctions are quite clear. While in reality, Holly is modest , it is still grand compared to Buena. Yet, they are strikingly similar when it comes to entertainment. Buena Park offers Ripley's Believe it or Not- almost an exact, mirror site of Hollywood.
Also, BP has Medeival Times, a nightly sword swinging show put on by hired knights Oh yes, there is a bit of the old times celebrated in So Cal after all :-) ! Nevermind that this is a fake representation of the old!
Beauty witl blemish marks.
(statue) replica that is deface. I edited the obscenity in a red blot.
- Pros:it has fun theme parks and a less congested mall with bargains
- Cons:some unattractive lots here and there.
- In a nutshell:Buena Park is buena (good)!
This is the prettiest picture of the entire Buena Park perhaps! Oddly enough, it is the grounds of Medieval Times, which... more travel advice
Well, if you particularly enjoy roller coasters and don't care so much for Disney nostaglia, you should enjoy Knott's... more travel advice
- See All Mediterrean Elegance at American strip...
- See the" Seoul" and more of BP
- See All Avoid Beach Blvd during Scary Times...
marinarena's Related Pages
Buena Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "b1bob's Knott's Berry Farm Adventures"
- "My Home away from Home"
- "Entertainment Galore in an Otherwise Average Town"
- "Buena Park - Knott's Berry Farm - California"
- "E-zone, Hotels Knott's Berry Farm and more"
- "BUENA PARK, NEXT TO ANAHEIM"
- "brdwtchr's new Buena Park Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buena Park
- Hotels in Buena Park
- Transportation in Buena Park
- Restaurants in Buena Park
- Shopping in Buena Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Buena Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buena Park
- 16 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Buena Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buena Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 205 reviews, 465 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 83 reviews, 172 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 50 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 33 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 37 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues