Anaheim Nightlife Tips by marinarena Top 5 Page for this destination
Anaheim Nightlife: 12 reviews and 11 photos
House of Blues, Anaheim
The HOB is a popular hotspot suited mostly for adults 21 and over at night. General admission may be allowed for certain events throughout the year. There are many locations of HOB but this one is particulary convenient for the D-Land traveler.
Alcohol drinks are bit pricey here but I expect this at a chain bar alone, and then adding the Disneyland factor. I have been here to see a few concerts by acts, including Colbie Caillat (a favorite gig of hers) and the band K's Choice. There are a variety of acts who perform here, usually on the mainstream rock and pop side. The ever popular gospel brunch is a major, on-going attraction, featuring superb singing that lifts the soul and sinfully fatty delicious food that is sure to make one unfasten the belt.
Dress Code: nothing strict!
Address: 1530 South Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA
Directions: downtown Anaheim area, close to Tortilla Jo's restaurant
Phone: (714) 778-2583
Disneyland at night, California
D-Land is more pleasurable for me and many others during the night. I find that the place becomes more magical with the glow of the lights. Just think about going at night ...
You can beat the incredible heat which is hard to take especially during a busy D season. Last time here (in the Spring), there were plenty of sunburnt people walking around in pain from the unrelenting sun.
Also, the long waits and lines for rides, other entertainment events and food are shorter at night, after 7 PM. The park generally closes between 10 -midnight, so there are at least 3 hours to enjoy the park.
Dress Code: Wear a jacket! Even on a scorching day, a So Cal night is usually cool. There are rarely humid nights here! It would be wise to have a backpack or similar bag that has enough room for a change of clothes or shoes. After wearing sandals durign the day, you may want to wear a warmer pair of shoes and socks.
Theme: Family Spot
More Reviews (49)
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- See All Try Some of My Chain Restaurant Faves
- See All Get Some Healthy Junk
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Do Disneyland to Mall easily by bus: SCP...
- See All Be Smart, be frugal...
- See All Do Disneyland Resort in Spring/Fall if...
- See All If on extended vacation in Disneyland...
- See All Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- On Parking!
Been to Anaheim?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Anaheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Disneyland on a Budget"
- "Another View of Anaheim"
- "The Happiest Place on Earth..."
- "Orange County"
- "Mission San Juan Capistrano"
- "b1bob's Mickey Mouse Anaheim adventures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anaheim
- Hotels in Anaheim
- Transportation in Anaheim
- Nightlife in Anaheim
- Restaurants in Anaheim
- Shopping in Anaheim
- Warnings and Dangers in Anaheim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anaheim
- 51 Reviews
- 100 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anaheim
- Posted in Travel Anaheim Forum "Re: Car needed in Anaheim?"
- Wrote a Review Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks at D-land about Disneyland in Anaheim Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Enjoy Lower Gas Prices in Anaheim"
- updated a Anaheim Travel Page "Another View of Anaheim"
- Commented on one of marinarena's Anaheim tips
Photos in AnaheimSee All Photos (100)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 205 reviews, 465 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 83 reviews, 172 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 50 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 33 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 37 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 38 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton Intro, 31 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (24)
- Disneyland- 225 Reviews, 570 Photos
- California Adventure- 70 Reviews, 235 Photos
- Gardenwalk- 5 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Edison Field- 4 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Anaheim Convention Center- 2 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Honda Center- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Universal Studios- 1 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Knott's Berry Farm- 2 Reviews, 1 Photos
- The Grove- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Farmer's Market- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
See All Anaheim Things to Do