Anaheim Nightlife Tips by marinarena Top 5 Page for this destination
Anaheim Nightlife: 13 reviews and 12 photos
Heat Ultra Lounge, Anaheim, CA
Heat Ultra is the main Anaheim showcase of the young adult clubbing crowd young out to dance, drink, hang out and be seen. Along with Sutra Lounge in Costa Mesa, Heat Ultra can arguably be considered the most noted (or infamous) Orange county nightclub. Celebs make frequent visits here to party and play. Some notables inlcude Chris Brown, Jay Sean and Snoop Dogg, as well as a slew of beloved DJs.
Main music featured is mainly DJ oriented pop/hip hop/house. Top DJs definitely make their mark here, though Heat Ultra patrons come not always for the music, but for the scene. Beware if you hate crowds and paying pricey cover. This ain't the place to go on a weekend night for you. Depending on club acts and special event circumstances, cover can be easily $20. With parking and drinks at extra cost, your wallet may cry out by night's end.
Come on Thursdays for the best deals ( $5 drink nights, etc)
Get a reservation, or arrive early for a table/good spot on floor (8 PM or so)
This is an 18+ years old venue, alcohol served to those 21 and up
See actual pics inside of the club here:
(You'll get a good idea of the atmosphere, type of club goers and attire expected (or lack of attire in the case for women)
Check official website and social media for latest event schedule.
Dress Code: Dress fashionably!
Address: 321 W Katella Ave #214, Anaheim, CA 92802
House of Blues, Anaheim
The HOB is a popular hotspot suited mostly for adults 21 and over at night. General admission may be allowed for certain events throughout the year. There are many locations of HOB but this one is particulary convenient for the D-Land traveler.
Alcohol drinks are bit pricey here but I expect this at a chain bar alone, and then adding the Disneyland factor. I have been here to see a few concerts by acts, including Colbie Caillat (a favorite gig of hers) and the band K's Choice. There are a variety of acts who perform here, usually on the mainstream rock and pop side. The ever popular gospel brunch is a major, on-going attraction, featuring superb singing that lifts the soul and sinfully fatty delicious food that is sure to make one unfasten the belt.
Dress Code: nothing strict!
Address: 1530 South Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA
Directions: downtown Anaheim area, close to Tortilla Jo's restaurant
Phone: (714) 778-2583
Disneyland at night, California
D-Land is more pleasurable for me and many others during the night. I find that the place becomes more magical with the glow of the lights. Just think about going at night ...
You can beat the incredible heat which is hard to take especially during a busy D season. Last time here (in the Spring), there were plenty of sunburnt people walking around in pain from the unrelenting sun.
Also, the long waits and lines for rides, other entertainment events and food are shorter at night, after 7 PM. The park generally closes between 10 -midnight, so there are at least 3 hours to enjoy the park.
Dress Code: Wear a jacket! Even on a scorching day, a So Cal night is usually cool. There are rarely humid nights here! It would be wise to have a backpack or similar bag that has enough room for a change of clothes or shoes. After wearing sandals durign the day, you may want to wear a warmer pair of shoes and socks.
Theme: Family Spot
More Reviews (52)
- See All Arrive at the Artic Anytime of the Year
- See All Go For Upscale-Casual at The Catch
- See All Come Here If You Hate to Wait...
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Be Smart, be frugal...
- See All Do Disneyland Resort in Spring/Fall if...
- See All If on extended vacation in Disneyland...
- See All Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- On Parking!
Been to Anaheim?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Anaheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Disneyland on a Budget"
- "Another View of Anaheim"
- "The Happiest Place on Earth..."
- "Orange County"
- "Mission San Juan Capistrano"
- "b1bob's Mickey Mouse Anaheim adventures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anaheim
- Hotels in Anaheim
- Transportation in Anaheim
- Nightlife in Anaheim
- Restaurants in Anaheim
- Shopping in Anaheim
- Warnings and Dangers in Anaheim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anaheim
- 55 Reviews
- 131 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anaheim
- Posted in Travel San Francisco Forum "Re: Downtown SF to Sunnyvale, by..."
- Wrote a Review Hip Hop Close to Disneyland at Heat in Anaheim Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Stop in the ever so convenient 7-11"
- updated a Anaheim Travel Page "Another View of Anaheim"
- Commented on one of marinarena's Anaheim tips
Photos in AnaheimSee All Photos (131)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 220 reviews, 508 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 87 reviews, 200 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 54 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 114 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 29 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (25)
- Disneyland- 226 Reviews, 574 Photos
- California Adventure- 71 Reviews, 239 Photos
- Gardenwalk- 5 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Honda Center- 3 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Anaheim Convention Center- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Edison Field- 4 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Universal Studios- 1 Review, 5 Photos
- Knott's Berry Farm- 2 Reviews, 1 Photo
- The Grove- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- Farmer's Market- 1 Review, 1 Photo
See All Anaheim Things to Do