Jasper National Park Hotel Tips by spartan
Jasper National Park Hotels: 6,379 reviews and 27 photos
Rest and Relaxation
Located on a riverside location (the beautiful Athabasca river is just outside your door), Pine Bungalows Features quiet cozy cabins in a pinewood setting.
Unique Qualities: Located 1 mile from town (1/4 mile off Hwy. 16 in the beautiful Jasper National Park) are 81 cabins that have ample parking, kitchens, fireplaces, nice sized bathrooms and refridgerators. If you are lucky, you can get one of the cabins that face the Athabasca River. There are no phones or tv's in the room, but just peace and quiet and....well maybe the local mama black bear and her cub that wonders around the property.
Address: 2 Km east of Jasper Townsite.
Comparison: about average
Directions: The Pine Bungalows access road begins at the intersection of Highway 16 and the east entrance to Jasper.
Other Contact: Fax: (780) 852-3432
Phone: (780) 852-3491
More Reviews (3)
spartan's Related Pages
Jasper National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Wind Whispers Jasper"
- "Crown Jewel of the Canadian National Park System"
- "The beautiful Jasper National Park in Alberta."
- "Jasper, Mother Nature's Masterpiece"
- "WELCOME TO JASPER NATIONAL PARK"
- "A dream come true."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jasper National Park
- Hotels in Jasper National Park
- Transportation in Jasper National Park
- Nightlife in Jasper National Park
- Restaurants in Jasper National Park
- Shopping in Jasper National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Jasper National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Falls Church
- Riad Chergui
- Swiss Belhotel Changchun
- Motel 6 Conroe
- Hotel Gran Duca
- Crescent House B&B
- Camping La Sfinge
- Hotel Transilvania
- Best Western Bradford Inn
- Victoria Chelyabinsk Hotel
- Broadway Manor
- The Hideaway Club Hotel
Badges & Stats in Jasper National Park
- 4 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Jasper National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jasper National Park
- Posted in Travel San Diego Forum "Re: Inland San Diego - any..."
- Commented on one of windsorgirl's Jasper National Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review Don't feed the animals about Watch Out for Wild Animals! in Jasper National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Don't feed the animals"
- updated a Jasper National Park Travelogue "Get in the water and have a blast!!!"
Read real reviews about Jasper National Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 45 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Jasper National Park hotel reviews
- Athabasca Falls- 32 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Icefield - Snowcoach- 20 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Canyons/Waterfalls- 17 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Lakes- 36 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Sunwapta River & Falls- 15 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Wildlife.- 17 Reviews, 23 Photos
- The Whistlers/Tramway- 9 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Hikes /Trails- 8 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Mountains/Glaciers/Rivers.- 32 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Jasper Information Centre- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos