"North Bend "Welcome to Twin Peaks"" North Bend by spartan
North Bend Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 17 photos
North Bend is a growing rural city, with a population of approximately 4000, the community values its rural setting, remaining pasture lands and open spaces and desires to honor the natural environment. Balancing the desire to retain rural character with economic prosperity and growth pressure is a challenge for this community.
North Bend with its spectacular view, is situated at the entrance to the Cascade Mountains and nestled at the foot of Mount Si. Residents and visitors to the area enjoy downhill and cross country skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain climbing, camping, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, bicycling, swimming.
North Bend is a bustling stop on the beautiful Mountain to Sound Greenway attracting visitors with wonderful shopping opportunities. North Bend is easily accessed by I-90, or the scenic Byway SR 202 It's within easy reach of metropolitan cities of Bellevue and Seattle.
spartan's Related Pages
North Bend Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North Bend "Welcome to Twin Peaks""
- "Twin Peaks"
- "priscillaqod's new North Bend Page"
- "North Bend/Snoqualmie"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Bend
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to North Bend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Bend
Photos in North BendSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 59 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Calgary Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 45 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue