"spartan's new Ogden page" Ogden by spartan
Ogden Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 55 photos
Nestled against the Wasatch Front on the west flank of the Rocky Mountains is a little bit of paradise called Ogden, Utah. Ogden has everything that a person could ask for. It is far enough from the big city to offer country living, and yet close enough for those who yearn for sophisticated culture.
Ogden is especially attractive for those who enjoy sports and the outdoors. Two rivers run right through town and within 30 minutes of here you can find almost any kind of wildlife including deer, moose, elk, ducks, geese, swans and even mountain lions. Within close proximity is fishing for trout, bass, catfish, walleye, pike, bass, whitefish, perch, crappie and blue gill.
Ogden also has some of the most spectacular mountain trails and views imaginable. Everything from mountain lakes surrounded by pine forests to desert sunsets. It is a paradise for campers, hikers, cyclists, bird watchers, fishermen, hunters and horseback riders. It is also world renowned as one of the best places on earth for snow skiing! The 2002 Winter Olympics are being held in this area!
At an elevation of 4,280 feet, residents of Ogden enjoy all four seasons with pleasant summers and mild winters.... more travel advice
spartan's Related Pages
Ogden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just Passin' Through"
- "spartan's new Ogden page"
- "mona_kaye's new Ogden Page"
- "~ RAFT RIVER RIDE ~ LAGOON AMUSEMENT PARK, UTAH"
- "Salt Lake City"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ogden
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Ogden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ogden
Photos in OgdenSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 59 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 45 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue