"Incline Village @ Lake Tahoe" Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village by spartan
Incline Village Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 77 photos
We took a mini-vacation to the Incline Village area in 1999 to play in a softball tournament over Labor Day Weekend. This area is so beautiful and there are so many things to do in addition to skiing. You can go camping, hiking, swimming, boating etc. Following is a brief overview of the area.
Since the 1990 census was taken, the Incline Village/Crystal Bay area has experienced a 12.67 percent growth, going from 7,148 to 8,054, according to information provided by the University of Nevada, Reno, Bureau of Business and Economic Research. But it has changed dramatically since the 1800s when logging was the main reason for being there. Now people come here to ski, hike, bike, open a small business or work in one of the many businesses that fill the small town.
Tourism is the operative word in town with the area's stores, restaurants and roads packed with people during the peak summer months. Businesses range from restaurants of all types to accounting firms, public relations and advertising companies, hair stylists, doctors, lawyers and any other profession you might find in a larger area.
There are 6,797 housing units on the North Shore with 25.7 percent of them being occupied by owners and 20.5 by renters. And almost one-fifth of the population is between the ages of 35 to 44. Nearly half of the population is between the ages of 25 and 54. <font color=red>(Information provided by the Incline Village Tourist Bureau)</font>
Go visit the legend at the world-famous Ponderosa Ranch in Lake Tahoe where film crews captured the action for... more travel advice
Now mind you, we didn't stay here, it was just a bit out of our price range, but we sure did gamble here. more travel advice
spartan's Related Pages
Incline Village Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home atlast"
- "A great place to relax"
- "Lake Tahoe in Winter"
- "Incline Village @ Lake Tahoe"
- "Nice Place to stay while visiting Lake Tahoe"
- "Coming soon"
- "Nice Mt. Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Incline Village
- Hotels in Incline Village
- Transportation in Incline Village
- Nightlife in Incline Village
- Restaurants in Incline Village
- Shopping in Incline Village
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Incline Village
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Incline Village?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Incline Village
Photos in Incline VillageSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 68 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 45 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 22 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues