"Go Green, Go White, Go MSU!" Top 5 Page for this destination East Lansing by spartan
East Lansing Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 61 photos
To its residents East Lansing is an unbeatable combination of historic small-town atmosphere and cosmopolitan sophistication. Tree-lined avenues, a variety of beautiful homes, and walking proximity to a number of shopping areas, including a full-service yet human-scale downtown business district, give East Lansing its small-town ambience.
The presence of one of the nation's largest centers of learning, Michigan State University, and the nearby state capital in Lansing makes the citizens of East Lansing as diverse as the world is large and offers unlimited opportunities.
East Lansing is now more than eight times larger than at its founding and has a public school system of ten schools. Its population of more than 50,000 has evolved to include business and professional women and men, families of all configurations and ethnic backgrounds, educators, international residents, politicians, and artists, as well as MSU faculty and students <font color=green>(Courtesy of the East Lansing Visitors Bureau)</font>.
If you happen to be in E. Lansing during the fall, it's football season so why not go to a game. But before you go, have... more travel advice
One of East Lansing's finest dining establishments, located within walking distance ot MSU campus and all sports... more travel advice
spartan's Related Pages
East Lansing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "At Home on the Red Cedar"
- "Go Green! Go White!"
- "Go Green!!"
- "Go Green, Go White, Go MSU!"
- "East Lansing and Michigan State University"
- "My college home for 4 years"
- "My precious Alma Mater"
- See All...
- Things to Do in East Lansing
- Hotels in East Lansing
- Transportation in East Lansing
- Nightlife in East Lansing
- Restaurants in East Lansing
- Shopping in East Lansing
- Warnings and Dangers in East Lansing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Lansing
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to East Lansing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Lansing
Photos in East LansingSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 59 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Calgary Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 45 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue