"California bread basket" Stockton by spartan
Stockton Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 107 photos
I spent 8 weeks in Stockton, CA due to business. Most of my time was spent in class, and on the weekends I was either in San Francisco, Monterrey, Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Napa or Yosemite. Now don't get me wrong, Stockton is a nice place, there just isn't a lot to do there. I guess that's why on this page you will see many restaurants and the hotel that I stayed in.
Stockton is a city in central California, seat of San Joaquin County, and a deepwater port at the head of navigation on the San Joaquin River. It is an important warehousing, distribution, and processing center for the fertile San Joaquin Valley. Agriculture is the city's primary industry. Manufactures, in addition to numerous food items, include electronics, lumber, plastics, and automobile products. The city is served by Stockton Metropolitan Airport.
The Radisson Hotel Stockton has the most luxurious accommodations and is the best full service hotel in Stockton... more travel advice
Mallard's offers you a fine dining experience like no other...hardwood floors, polished fixtures and unparalleled... more travel advice
spartan's Related Pages
Stockton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stockton--true heart of the San Joaquin Delta"
- "Stockton - Historic Inland River Port"
- "California bread basket"
- "Poor Stockton"
- "Pietro_4wd's new Stockton Page"
- "tkfisher13's new Stockton Page"
- "Stockton, California"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockton
- Hotels in Stockton
- Transportation in Stockton
- Nightlife in Stockton
- Restaurants in Stockton
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockton
- 14 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Stockton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockton
Photos in StocktonSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 45 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues