"spartan's new Irvine Page" Irvine by spartan
Irvine Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 229 photos
The Irvine Spectrum Center is Orange County's premier dining, shopping and entertainment destination. Stroll through its European-flavored boulevards. Enjoy concerts, dancing, movies, dining, comedy and nightclubs. They are conveniently located at the "El Toro Y" intersection of Interstates 5 and 405, easily accessible by new toll roads, and just minutes from the airport, beaches, golf courses and hotels. Go to their website for additional information: <A HREF='http://www.irvinespectrum.com' target=new window>The Irvine Spectrum</A>
They serve the only steak sandwich that consists of all ingredients from Philadelphia (thinly sliced steak cooked to... more travel advice
spartan's Related Pages
Irvine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Irvine~Home of Turtle Rock!"
- "The Popular, Vast, Organized, Nature Loving Yuppy"
- "Irvine Culture by Marty Morawski"
- "Irvine, CA. It Must Be Really Tough to Work Here!"
- "spartan's new Irvine Page"
- "Fun Things to do in Irvine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Irvine
- Hotels in Irvine
- Transportation in Irvine
- Nightlife in Irvine
- Restaurants in Irvine
- Shopping in Irvine
- Warnings and Dangers in Irvine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Irvine
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Irvine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Irvine
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 68 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 45 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues