"A Golfer's Paradise" Scottsdale by spartan
Scottsdale Travel Guide: 263 reviews and 633 photos
Known as "The West's Most Western Town," Scottsdale enjoys an average of 86% sunny days per year. Named "The Most Livable City" by the U.S. Conference of Mayors in 1993, over 200,000 people call Scottsdale home. A popular tourist mecca, 7.2 million people visited Scottsdale in 1999. Whether visiting the city for business or pleasure, you are sure to find a wealth of things to see and do.
- Pros:Arts and Crafts, Golf and Cambleback Mountain
- Cons:Prices can be very expensive
- In a nutshell:A beautiful desert community
It was so nice to just lay on the floatable and not do a darn thing. The only thing my buddy Randy and I needed was a... more travel advice
This is a view of the condo. This condo had everything, 3 bedrooms, a full size kitchen, workout facilities and of... more travel advice
spartan's Related Pages
Scottsdale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "High End in the MIddle of the metro region"
- "Jumping Around Scottsdale!"
- "Scottsdale, Arizona"
- "Scottsdale Has Grown Beyond Belief"
- "susie margaret and scottsdale, arizona, USA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scottsdale
- Hotels in Scottsdale
- Transportation in Scottsdale
- Nightlife in Scottsdale
- Restaurants in Scottsdale
- Shopping in Scottsdale
- Warnings and Dangers in Scottsdale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scottsdale
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Scottsdale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scottsdale
Photos in ScottsdaleSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 59 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 45 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue