"Home of the West Coast "Spartan"" spartan's Profile
As you can see, I've been to many places within the United States (some places I've stayed long enough to have a page established and others I was just passing through) and a few places outside of the United States. So please enjoy the site, and if you have any questions, please send me an e-mail.
Food for thought: Travel while you can, visit as many places as possible, meet as many people as you can because tomorrow is not guaranteed.
I spent 4 wonderful years in East Lansing, MI attending this awesome school of higher education. It was an experience that I will never forget and it really helped me obtain a better understanding of the world.
Personal Pages (2)
Written Oct 29, 2003
Postcards from my VT friends
Written Nov 24, 2004
More postcards from friends
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 931 Reviews
- 1,268 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 114 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
- Commented on SONG's profile page
- Wrote a Review The place for burgers in San Diego Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "The place for burgers"
- updated a Grand Canyon National Park Travel Page "The Grand Canyon"
updated their Profile Page "Home of the West Coast "Spartan""
- spartan and udtaparindaa are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Salzburg Forum "Re: Neighborhood places to eat"
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 71 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 45 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues