"The Grand life in Grande Prairie!" Grande Prairie by kymbanm
Grande Prairie Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 42 photos
The weather was beautiful while I visited GP ....... so nice in fact, that Jojo drove about with the top of the Mustang down ...... aaahhhhhhh.
We wandered the streets, while my tourguide let me know what we were seeing :) On this day, we took a friend of a friend to the bank, and laughed, blasted tunes, and enjoyed the day ....
GP is the largest town in the region, so it's businesses service a large region that stretches into neighboring BC. In spite of this, Grande Prairie is still surrounded by the beauty of nature .... hills, mountains, plains, and wildlife.
The county of GP is filled with campgrounds - actually all of Alberta is filled with campgrounds, these people love their outdoor life! With only 4 months of sunny weather, they take advantage of this time of year to enjoy to gifts of Mother Nature ......
Jojocan was a wonderful hostess to this tired traveler from the US. She provided me a place in her home, drove me ALL OVER the province, and shared her knowledge of her hometown and it's surroundings ...... she hates having her picture taken, so don't think a lack of photos means a lack of appreciation! This is one I know she likes, as she posted a similar one on her pages :)
I have to say, I never, ever saw a law enforcement vehicle my entire journey through Alberta! For this urban American, I... more travel advice
I found Tim Horton's all over Alberta ... since I'd heard about this chain on VT, and had never been ..... I, of course,... more travel advice
kymbanm's Related Pages
Grande Prairie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home Town"
- "The Grand life in Grande Prairie!"
- "My New Home"
- "Just a stop over?....best hotel on trip!"
- "Grande Prairie...Heart of the Peace River country"
- "GP Alberta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grande Prairie
- Hotels in Grande Prairie
- Transportation in Grande Prairie
- Restaurants in Grande Prairie
- Warnings and Dangers in Grande Prairie
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Grande Prairie
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Grande Prairie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grande Prairie
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: If you are in Houston ......"
- Commented on one of jojocan's Grande Prairie travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Grand Visit to Grane Prairie :)"
- created a Grande Prairie Travelogue "A Grand Visit to Grane Prairie :)"
- Wrote a Review Speed Traps ....... in Grande Prairie Warnings and Dangers
Photos in Grande PrairieSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albuquerque Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 26 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Alberta Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 21 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Point Arena Intro, 22 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Questa Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Grand Canyon Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (72)
Latest Grande Prairie hotel reviews
- Podollan Inn and Spa
- 90 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Ramada Grande Prairie Clairmont
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Quality Hotel And Conference Center, Grande Prairie
- 1 Review & Opinion