"Just Hangin' out in Mississauga" Top 5 Page for this destination Mississauga by kymbanm

Mississauga Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 270 photos

After the fabulous Toronto meet, I wandered over to Mississauga for a few days of reunion with a pal of mine from 'the old days' back in California. She now lives in the boondocks of NY state, and drove up here just to visit w/ little ole' me :)

Evy and I have been friends since about 1982. She left California first, and I left a few years later ..... we've kept in touch off and on through the decades. Through life's ups and downs we are there for each other in spirit, if not in person!

We didn't explore MUCH of Missisauga due to some physical limitations of my buddy, but we did manage a picnic lunch at that part along Lake Ontario! Now THAT was so cool! It was beautiful, sunny, and GREEN!!!! Okay, the grounds were green, not the lake :)

• Last visit to Mississauga: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Jun 24, 2006

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2007 at 1:55 PM

so you have been to mississauga. i almost settled in that neighbourhood for good a few years ago, but then changed my mind and hit the road again instead of the wedding chapel.

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2006 at 5:26 PM

this is a nice little page on the fastest growing city of canada. i hope you are able to come here again and enjoy the city with us :-)

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2006 at 7:24 PM

Hi there, when can we get you to come to the big apple? Nice pics.

• Katmosphere's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2006 at 4:05 PM

Hiya Kymba! Lulu is cute!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2005 at 11:00 PM

oh sh*t - just checked it - it's some lung affecting one - how come ? But it was easy to fight down in my old microbiology days. HUGGIES, extra ones, also from the Nobbies !

kymbanm

“Each step brings one closer to a new beginning ....”

Badges & Stats in Mississauga

Have you been to Mississauga?

Latest Activity in Mississauga