"Gore Oklahoma???" Gore by kymbanm

Gore Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos

And why am I trying to build a page on Gore Oklahoma? Well, I was actually scrapbooking pics from my trip to Amsterdam last year - As I was scrounging around looking for all the bits and pieces I needed, I discovered my pictures from a trip down this way in 2001.

Do you see those gas prices?? I can't believe how much has changed in the last 4 years .....

Suprise, suprise, suprise ;)

I don't remember the name of the town I visited, but remembered staying those few nights at a cabin located in Fin and Feather resort - which has a mailing address of Gore, Oklahoma!

And so we begin ...........

Chevy Evy :)

Evy is one of my oldest friends ... next to Joyce (from elementary school). Evy and I have traveled the pathways of life together for over 20 years ..... but since we both relocated, we don't see much of each other anymore. I do love her and honor our friendship. I think this is mutual. About 10 years ago I drove out to her home in Versailles NY for her son's graduation ... he called me the year before to let me know I had to be there as I was his graduation gift to his mom.

sniff, sniff

I love my friends :)

This is Evy's mom .... a wonderful woman who loves her girls. She was the reason for our reunion in this little out of the way place ...... well Evy wanted to see her mom, and her new great-nephew, and her sister, and her nephews, and, and .... so we arranged for me to drive out for a few days during her family reunion :)

• Last visit to Gore: Sep 2001
  • Intro Updated Aug 11, 2005

• jojocan's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2005 at 10:20 AM

apologize? Me? you do know who you are talking to, right? Ha ha ha!

kymbanm

“Each step brings one closer to a new beginning ....”

Badges & Stats in Gore