"A stop along the Turquoise Trail" Cedar Crest by kymbanm
Cedar Crest Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
This is the view we enjoyed while eating on a wonderful Saturday. A wonderful entry onto the Turquoise Trail ...... the non-interstate drive up to Santa Fe ... supposedly. Realistically this drive gives you a little taste of the artistic / small town feel that makes New Mexico so darn unique.
- Pros:A small town along the way ...
- Cons:A small town along the way ...
- In a nutshell:Stop and visit, don't just pass through ;)
kymbanm's Related Pages
Cedar Crest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A stop along the Turquoise Trail"
- "Cedar Crest, New Mexico"
- "Basaic Cedar Crest Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cedar Crest
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Cedar Crest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cedar Crest
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albuquerque Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 26 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Alberta Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 21 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Point Arena Intro, 22 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Questa Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Grand Canyon Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues