Acoma Pueblo Transportation Tips by kymbanm Top 5 Page for this destination
Acoma Pueblo Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
A map ....
At this time, the only way to get to Acoma Sky City is by driving .......... It's about 20-25 miles south of I-40, and about an hour from Albuquerque, a little longer of a drive from Gallup.
The drive down I-40 is beautiful, and a worthy way to spend the day ....... red bluffs, black boulders, and beautiful southwestern brush frame the freeway .......
As you can see, you do have afew choices on how to approach Sky City ...... I understand exit 108 will take you down some dirt and rough roads / Exit 102 will drive you right by the Casino and hotel / Exit 96 takes you through some residential areas ..... your choice, but I usually take 102 so I can cruise by the firestation and wave :)
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (17)
- See All Walk the ancient way ....
- See All Acoma Pueblo hosts the following events...
- See All Respect tradition - follow the rules!!
kymbanm's Related Pages
Acoma Pueblo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vibrant History and Culture at Sky City"
- "A place prepared"
- "Acoma, Oldest Continously Inhabited City in U.S."
- "Haak’u: A Place Prepared"
- "Pueblo Of Acoma: Sky City"
- "ACOMA PUEBLO"
- "Trim and proper"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Acoma Pueblo
- Transportation in Acoma Pueblo
- Restaurants in Acoma Pueblo
- Shopping in Acoma Pueblo
- Warnings and Dangers in Acoma Pueblo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Acoma Pueblo
- 18 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Acoma Pueblo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Acoma Pueblo
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: If you are in Houston ......"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Grinding Stones ....."
- Commented on one of Ken_Weaver's Acoma Pueblo travel pages
- Wrote a Review Walk the ancient way .... in Acoma Pueblo Things to Do
- updated a Acoma Pueblo Travel Page "Vibrant History and Culture at Sky City"
Photos in Acoma PuebloSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albuquerque Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 26 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Alberta Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 21 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Point Arena Intro, 22 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Questa Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Grand Canyon Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues