"Hollywood Florida - peace and relaxation" Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood by kymbanm

Hollywood Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 190 photos

Better than celebrities :)

I've been to the OTHER Hollywood, and though I've only been here a couple of days, and on business - well, I like this one better!

Since I'm still here, I will write and download more later ......

North Hollywood Beach

The beaches north of the Hollywood Boardwalk are amazing .... the water is warm, and a wonderful place to play... lots of seashells and corals to collect, and of course, sandcastles to build :)

PopStarz

PopStarz is a local dance company which has a production team of kids and teens. My brother has a spot on the production team ... and may I say, he is quite good :) Though Hip-hop is not my thing, even I have to smile at the energy these kids have on stage.

• Pros:Sun, surf, friendly people, quiet beaches
  • Cons:Close enough to Miami to be crowded at times
  • In a nutshell:Definitely put on your 'to do' list
  • Last visit to Hollywood: Feb 2005
  • Intro Updated Mar 25, 2005

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2008 at 8:51 AM

Kymba, what a coincidence. I just spent 3 days in Hollywood, FL (biz trip). Stayed in the Hollywood Beach Marriott, right on the broadwalk (real spelling). Wish I had seen your tips before I went. Looked for Le Tub but never found it.

• raytor's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2007 at 1:53 PM

I guess we won't know for sure until you have to share, will we?

• jelw's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2007 at 7:44 PM

Now it sounds a bit more like that state I'll be in soon! A needed a piece...I mean I need a bit of peace and relaxation.

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2007 at 7:16 AM

I've been to this Hollywood! I was a teenager in high school back then but I still remember the long sandy beaches.

• Little_Lou_Lou's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2006 at 6:54 PM

Lori, Hanzi and Johanl ar coming in January. Wish you could make it too :(

• benazer's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2006 at 6:36 PM

Where are the film stars then,I thought hollywood would be jampacked with all that glamorous stars.

• funnybeee's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2006 at 9:31 PM

Me too... at exactly 1 pm their time I am going to write something in the thread... Beee

• la_beba's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2006 at 6:21 PM

Love your family pictures on the beach!

• Jenniflower's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2006 at 3:42 PM

It's amazing... the Hollywood they show on the telly is so different to the real Hollywood.. thanks for an interesting page :) Jen x

• keida84's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2006 at 2:05 AM

Yes I saw Jojo´s shoes--very cute. I leave Wed AM and arrive home late Wed PM. A very long day of traveling with 3 layovers :-(

kymbanm

“Each step brings one closer to a new beginning ....”

Badges & Stats in Hollywood

Have you been to Hollywood?