"University of Northern Colorado" Top 5 Page for this destination Greeley by kymbanm

Greeley Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 46 photos

So, we begin ...

Greeley is an agricultural town - and on some summer days, your nose can tell :) Other wise it is a nice town, and the University of beautiful.

Though UNC's roots are in Teacher Education, the college has grown to become a premier college for healthcare, performing arts, and other majors in addition to training in educational studies.

Greeley isn't a travel destination in it's own right - most folks come here for business, family, or ....... Realistically, Greeley is a pretty town and is located an hour or so from several other areas that are touristy: Estes Park, Denver, Boulder, and Cheyenne Wyoming.

As I return, I will add more pics, but for now enjoy the few pics/tips I have collected ...........

• Pros:Great college campus
  • Cons:Smells a littel funny .....
  • In a nutshell:A nice college town, not too wild :)
  • Last visit to Greeley: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 3, 2006

• ricky52's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2009 at 4:01 PM

The magic of VT. Great pages of a town I've never heard of.

• Jetgirly's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2006 at 3:39 PM

Coming from Canada, we use "barbeque" to describe a flavour or cooking method, not an actual food item. Can you tell me what a vegetarian would eat at a typical "Bar-B-Que" joint? :)

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2006 at 4:40 AM

So nice to read about Greeley - this really is a great page!

• la_beba's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2006 at 8:01 AM

Where can I see the pictures of *your* mini VT meeting?? :o)

• EllenH's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2006 at 7:58 AM

Tell nathalie we can all meet in Denver again! Hi to tish too. Thanks for sharing with us.

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2006 at 5:20 AM

Those are great photos. Costumes are amazing as is lighting design. Must be great school w/ nice budget! Wish I was w/ Jojo and Brad!

• Mar 28, 2006 at 4:49 AM

These photos are great! Did you take them? Very nice!

• Mar 28, 2006 at 3:29 AM

I wish we could see Tish perform. She looks so beautiful in the pictures, but then again, she is even more beautiful in person.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2006 at 10:55 PM

Great photos on your new travelogue! Glad to hear things are going so well for your sister up in Greeley.

• jojocan's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2005 at 10:40 PM

I see it now!!!

kymbanm

“Each step brings one closer to a new beginning ....”

Badges & Stats in Greeley

Have you been to Greeley?

Latest Activity in Greeley