"Guadalupe Canyon" Mexicali by Mateosh
Mexicali Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 47 photos
Guadalupe Canyon is 50 or so miles west of Mexacali off a remote washboard road into the desert. Guadalupe Canyon has a campground where each campsite has its own natural hotsprings. Water is funnelled from the hotsprings and into a rock pool constructed at each campsite. When you arrive at your campsite you fill up your rock pool and when you leave you drain it. The campsite also has a palupa with a kitchen and a fireplace.
- Pros:Natural Camping for $30/Night
- Cons:Bad roads
- In a nutshell:Hard to believe we were the only one's there
Mateosh's Related Pages
Mexicali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More "Mexi" than "Cali""
- "Guadalupe Canyon"
- "Mexicali: Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!!"
- "Moving back to the Border"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mexicali
- Transportation in Mexicali
- Restaurants in Mexicali
- Shopping in Mexicali
- Warnings and Dangers in Mexicali
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mexicali
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mexicali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexicali
Photos in MexicaliSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Iran Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cameroon Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Norway 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Romania Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Mexicali Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Florida Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Burma Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Yemen Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue