Well, I left the ice and snow behind in the middle of January, for Australia for a month. Then I was off to New Zealand to see as much of the north and south islands as I could in a month. The two months passed very quickly.
So now, I'm in the process of going through my photos and memories and will be updating my pages as time allows.
The picture is of the plane being de-iced out of Ottawa as I began my journey.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Ottawa Forum "Re: Train station location"
- Wrote a Review Modern rooms, completely renovated in New York City Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Less than meets the eye"
- created a Perth Travel Page "Nothing but sun"
- Commented on one of Vic5's Vancouver travel pages
updated their Profile Page "I'm back"
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.