"Braubach" Braubach by aeroanthony
Braubach Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 188 photos
Braubach is, really, just another town on the Rhine...not that that is a bad thing at all.
Honestly, the entire Rhine River between Koblenz and Mainz is intriguing to me. Braubach is another sure stop on the long list of townships on that route.
Home to Barbarakirche and Marksburg, this quaint little town full of half-timber houses is an excellent stop to have a nice riverside meal, a draught of local wine, and an excellent tour of a castle that is over 800 years old. Give Braubach and Marksburg a half day of your time and you will not regret it.
- Pros:12th century Castle, Beautiful Church, Magnificent view of the Rhine.
- Cons:None that I am aware of.
- In a nutshell:Stop, visit, leave a better person.
aeroanthony's Related Pages
Braubach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marksburg - 700 years old and never conquered"
- "The Rhine and its Castles"
- "Braubach Rhine Rvr & Magnificant Marksburg Castle"
- "Marksburg Castle - Braubach"
- "Braubach, in the Rhine Gorge"
- "Marksburg, another stunning castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Braubach
- Hotels in Braubach
- Transportation in Braubach
- Shopping in Braubach
- Warnings and Dangers in Braubach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Braubach
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Braubach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Braubach
Top 5 Pages
- Schloss Neuschwanstein Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schloß Hohenschwangau Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 5 reviews
- Schloß Linderhof Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Vianden Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.