"It's never too late" Emmi11's Profile
I'm probaly similar to a lot of other VT'ers, in that I missed out on the GAP year backpacking experience. I used to think I'd really missed out on that one, but now I find that I much prefer the way I'm getting to see the world now. I'm not on so much of a budget (although it is a struggle to fit everything in!), and the time I spend travelling is really focussed on one place at a time which gives me the opportunity to get to know a place and soak up it's customs, culture and way of life a bit more. It might not be for everyone, but it definitely suits me.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Peru Forum "Paying 19% Sales Tax Peru"
- updated a Toulouse Travel Page "Toulouse - La Ville Rose"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Toulouse - La Ville Rose"
- Wrote a Review Useful for busienss in ZI de... in Toulouse Hotels
- Commented on one of ptitetoile's Buenos Aires travel pages
updated their Profile Page "It's never too late"
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.