"It's never too late" Emmi11's Profile

THE BEST PHILOSOPHY.....

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Work to Live

I'm probaly similar to a lot of other VT'ers, in that I missed out on the GAP year backpacking experience. I used to think I'd really missed out on that one, but now I find that I much prefer the way I'm getting to see the world now. I'm not on so much of a budget (although it is a struggle to fit everything in!), and the time I spend travelling is really focussed on one place at a time which gives me the opportunity to get to know a place and soak up it's customs, culture and way of life a bit more. It might not be for everyone, but it definitely suits me.

• Intro Updated Dec 8, 2004

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2013 at 4:48 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• jwilliams2005's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Birthday Greetings to you from Kuwayt...

• TXgal's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2008 at 7:58 AM

Birthday greetings from Texas!

• Lamb_Chop's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2006 at 1:46 AM

Hope you can make it. Christmas meeting possible dates: Dec 8th or 9th. Please reply to the Cardiff forum:)

• Charlesisland's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2006 at 5:20 AM

Happy birthday from Jupiter!!

• merlinsboy's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 6:53 AM

Cheers for that. It helps that reply is from Female so wife does not get rugby replies only. Even if you are from Cardiff! Pembrokeshire boy, myself!Notice your birthday is day after me!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2005 at 5:24 PM

My philosophy exactly!! Birthday greetings from Alaska!

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2004 at 12:59 PM

Hi there, thanks for your kind comments about my HP. I'm really looking forward to my Morocco trip. Thanks, and Happy Travelling, Sue.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Emmi11's Profile Photo

Emmi11

“Its all about the experience!!”

Ranked Member