"Budapest in the Winter" Budapest by andreasfmpro
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,811 reviews and 18,139 photos
View from Gellert Mountain, from the 'Citadella'. The river Dunabe divides the city into "Buda" and "Pesti". The large structure in the background is the House of Parliament.
The Fine Arts Gallery/Museum on Hero's Square
The Statue of Trinity on Castle Hill
- Pros:Beautiful scenery & architecture, clean streets, slow pace
- Cons:Hard to negotiate foreign coin currency
andreasfmpro's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "BIG, BUSTLING, BEAUTIFUL, BUDAPEST!"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milos Island Intro, 73 reviews, 288 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milos Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Folegandros Island Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Greece Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos