"My Baytown Travel Page" Baytown by pumarega
Baytown Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
I was raised in Baytown, and spent a good portion of my life here, it's your standard suburb, with the addition of the wonderful aroma of refinery exhaust.
- Pros:Good Community College, Low sales Taxes
- Cons:Corrupt Police, Hillbillies, Suburbanite Gangstar Wanna-Be's.
- In a nutshell:There isn't much to do or see in Baytown.
The Fred Hartman bridge is currently the world’s second largest cable-stayed bridge in terms of overall deck area. It is... more travel advice
pumarega's Related Pages
Baytown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Baytown Travel Page"
- "Singleton's Baytown Page"
- "delcity's new Baytown Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baytown
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Baytown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baytown
- Anguilla Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Baytown Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos