"The Beautiful City of Barrie" Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie by ianmac
Barrie Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 256 photos
Barrie is a nice suburb, 45 minutes north of Toronto. The gateway to the North is a community full of nightlfe, entertainment, recreation, tourism and shopping. Barrie-ites are friendly people and welcome visitors of all kinds.
Enjoy water sports in the Bay
Be prepared for a lot of snow! Located close to many Ski Resorts, there is a lot do do and see even in the winter in Barrie
- Pros:Scenic, Community Oriented, Fun
- Cons:Not quite Toronto...but worth a visit!
- In a nutshell:A little bit of everything...
This is the page dedicated to my family. My neice Regan is 1 1/2 years old. Hi babygirl! more travel advice
ianmac's Related Pages
Barrie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barrie... close enough to it all"
- "Barrie and Simcoe County off the beaten path"
- "The Beautiful City of Barrie"
- "My Old Stomping Ground"
- "Welcome to Barrie"
- "Merrie Barrie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barrie
- Hotels in Barrie
- Nightlife in Barrie
- Restaurants in Barrie
- Shopping in Barrie
- Warnings and Dangers in Barrie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barrie
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Barrie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barrie
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Nikko Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Hiroshima-ken Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Cranbrook Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.