"Oahu" Oahu by suzyq40
Oahu Travel Guide: 4,314 reviews and 10,836 photos
Hawaii, well Oahu for me was a bit underwhelming. I was not prepared for the total commericialism that I discovered on arrival.
For the life of me I cant understand why you need Chanel and Bulgari on the beach!!
A must do in Hawaii is to attend a Luau. I went to one at Paradise cove and it was awesome, great food and great company.
A must see for national pride, whatever nation you come from is the Arizona memorial at Pearl Harbour.
It is hard to believe that this was the actual place where "Battleship Row" was bombed during WWII.
- Cons:Oahu is way too commercial which is a shame
- In a nutshell:Go to the other islands
suzyq40's Related Pages
Oahu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "O'ahu ~ “The Heart of Hawai‘i”"
- "Captivating Oahu"
- "Oahu: Home Sweet Home in Paradise"
- "Heaven on Earth"
- "Oahu--Exquisite beaches and Ethereal landscape"
- "The Gathering Place..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oahu
- Hotels in Oahu
- Transportation in Oahu
- Nightlife in Oahu
- Restaurants in Oahu
- Shopping in Oahu
- Warnings and Dangers in Oahu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oahu
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oahu
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Coffs Harbour Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Broome Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 3 photos
- Oahu Intro, 3 photos
- Darwin Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Canberra Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Riomaggiore Intro, 1 review, 1 photo