"Gwangju" Gwangju by sargaana
Gwangju Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 49 photos
Once went for a hike close to Chosun university. Stayed there till sunset. World Cup Stadium can be seen far in the scene.
My first Winter in Gwangju.
Saangaam Park in Chumdan Residential Area which lies north east of Gwangju.
The private garden was built by Yang San-bo (a sixteenth-century scholar) when he retired into nature. It has a stream,... more travel advice
Supporters of Korean soccer team are called 'Red Devils'. We had a chance to join them in the exclusive enclosure... more travel advice
sargaana's Related Pages
Gwangju Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gwangju - The city of art"
- "The most open-minded city of Korea"
- "Please input the information below:6"
- "Fun, Vibrant, and Artistic City"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gwangju
- 17 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gwangju?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gwangju
Top 5 Pages
- Jeju-do Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gwangju Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namwon Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Kangwon-do Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Yosu Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos