"Summit, NJ" Summit by MandaJ320
Summit Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 14 photos
Summit is only about a 45 minute train ride to New York City. Summit is also only about a 15-20 minute drive to Newark Airport. A lot of places this close to the big cities aren't so nice, but Summit is.
The highlight of downtown would have to be the many privately owned shops that adorn the streets. There is a popular cheese shop, an old diner, candy shops, fancy restaurants, salons, and anything else you might think a nice town should have.
- Pros:quiet, clean
- Cons:New Jersey
- In a nutshell:an upscale New Jersey town
Summit is full of big, old houses. It's nice to see the architecture on some of them is very detailed. Big colums,... more travel advice
MandaJ320's Related Pages
Summit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Summit, NJ"
- "Living in Suburbia"
- "Life Out There"
- "I worked in Summit for 17 years."
- "alanh24's new Summit Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Summit
- Hotels in Summit
- Nightlife in Summit
- Restaurants in Summit
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Summit
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Summit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Summit
Photos in SummitSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 50 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 25 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Carolina Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilton Head Island Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Jersey Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- North Carolina Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (20)
Latest Summit hotel reviews
- Grand Summit Hotel
- 224 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013