"Greenville, NC" Greenville by MandaJ320
Greenville Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 11 photos
Greenville is an hour away from Raleigh, and a few hours away from the beaches of North Carolina. This is a college town; home of East Carolina University.
Because Greenville is close to the NC coast, it gets hit by a lot of hurricanes. Greenville was almost completely underwater a few years ago after two hurricanes hit in a row.
Greenville is in the middle of tobacco farms. Unless you are a farmer or a prospective student, you might not find much here to interest you!!!
MandaJ320's Related Pages
Greenville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paint it Purple!"
- "Greenville, NC"
- "Greenville, North Carolina"
- "A Journey That I'd Rather Not Take"
- "Basaic Greenville Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greenville
- Restaurants in Greenville
- Shopping in Greenville
- Warnings and Dangers in Greenville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greenville
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Greenville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greenville
Photos in GreenvilleSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 50 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 25 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Carolina Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilton Head Island Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Jersey Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- North Carolina Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (20)
Latest Greenville hotel reviews