"Concord, NC" Concord by MandaJ320
Concord Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 36 photos
It's Concord, not Conkerd!!! :-) Concord is home of Lowe's Motor Speedway and Concord Mills Mall. (Just barely though, these places are right on the border of this city.) Concord is also home to Philip Morris. This company provides a LOT of jobs for this community.
At racetime, the area around the speedway becomes full of rednecks. (Not all of these people are rednecks, but most of them are, and they're proud of it, I'm sure.) They camp out around the speedway, make bonfires, drink, and have a good old time!!! :-)
now i know this is technically a shopping tip... but this mall is more of an attraction than anything else.... so this... more travel advice
Sun Drop is a soft drink that tastes a lot like Mello Yellow, but it's much better. Sun Drop is a big deal here. more travel advice
MandaJ320's Related Pages
Concord Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Concord, North Carolina"
- "Concord, NC: hyped for all the wrong reasons"
- "Nice little Town!!"
- "Concord, NC"
- "Concord NC"
- "Concord North Carolina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Concord
- Transportation in Concord
- Nightlife in Concord
- Restaurants in Concord
- Shopping in Concord
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Concord
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Concord?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Concord
Photos in ConcordSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 50 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 25 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Carolina Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilton Head Island Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Jersey Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- North Carolina Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos