"Paris...City of Romance..." Paris by WanderingPoet
Paris Travel Guide: 23,014 reviews and 57,096 photos
Paris is a great city to explore in...with the Metro it is easy to get around and so many things to do..easy to spend a week here and only see 1/4 of Paris...
Ever wonder what it would be like to hang your camera over the top deck of the tower and take a picture...here's the result...
- Pros:Romance, art & people
- Cons:Tourists, tourists and tourists...
- In a nutshell:Beauty & the Beast...go in winter it's less crowded
If you are not interested in art....don't go....I hear many people complain about it being too big and too many... more travel advice
WanderingPoet's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Guadalajara Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Port Orchard Intro, 3 photos
- Geneva Intro, 2 photos
- Portland Intro, 2 reviews
- Troutdale Intro, 2 photos
- Davenport Intro, 2 photos